Judges - Judgement in Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicants

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty Re: Applicants

Post by ste574 Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:11 pm

can you let my son join is name is robbo_1985 he as 2 villages on uk 6 he as some experience is pop on uk 1 is 275 (-106/-140) thank you from ste574

ste574

Number of posts : 1
City / Travian SW/NW....: : (-162|41) morley
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty Application

Post by Pieboy Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:00 am

1. Why do you wish to join?
Massively enjoying Travian and would like to contribute to an alliance that will play the endgame. I think I am now ready to start founding new villages and would like to do this as part of a strong and active alliance.
2. Have you been attacked recently or in the past and have the attacker repeatedly attacked you? This is not a way to instantly grant yourself immunity from attacks.
Not really - I have lost less than 100 troops in attack or defense since starting and have not lost any resources or buildings.
3. How active are you?
Very - raid (no major alliances) 10 to 20 times a day.
4. What can you contribute to the alliance if you were to join?
Good team player but I would rather be a soldier than a leader. Will contribute when asked if able.
5. Have you been in any other alliance before?
As of this morning I am leader of G.T.F. and if judged successfully I will need to find a volunteer to take on leadership.
6. What experience do you have in Travian?
Only started at end of October but have played several times a day since. Spent a lot of time on the wiki.
7. Have you read the alliance rules from the Travian page and do you agree to them?
Yes
8. What is your name and co-ordinates?
Pieboy (-150/127)

I await your judgment :-)

Thats it! Sit back and wait till we digest your application and decide on your Judgement.

Pieboy

Back to top Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty Request to join

Post by kamach24 Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:48 pm

1. I would like to be part of the game, this has been my first village so I can't deny I have been a little naive in how to set up and get going. Although my village is now growing at quite a rate. I would like however to get more involved in attack play and being part of a bigger picture.

2. I have been attacked recently due to having a lone village and as I have said relatively inexperienced, although I do have other villages on other servers now.

3. I have been every day for the past month.

4. My time and enthusiasm for the game. I have really enjoyed playing Travian since I started and hope to improve my strategy as much as possible.

5. No

6. As said this paticular town is my first.

7. I have and I do.

8. kamach240 -121/-162

kamach24

Back to top Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty Re: Applicants

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum