Judges - Judgement in Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicants

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Applicants Empty Applicants

Post by Lucifer Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:12 am

Submit your application here by answering a few questions for us:

1. Why do you wish to join?
2. Have you been attacked recently or in the past and have the attacker repeatedly attacked you? This is not a way to instantly grant yourself immunity from attacks.
3. How active are you?
4. What can you contribute to the alliance if you were to join?
5. Have you been in any other alliance before?
6. What experience do you have in Travian?
7. Have you read the alliance rules from the Travian page and do you agree to them?
8. What is your name and co-ordinates?

Thats it! Sit back and wait till we digest your application and decide on your Judgement.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 418
City / Travian SW/NW....: : Dundee Scotland / NW
Title: : Student/Retail Assistant
Travian Race: : Teutons. Played them all though.
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Re: Applicants

Post by EchoTango Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:16 pm

Ok. I maybe already in, but the information is useful.
1. Because Judges is a great community with some legends, that and im in the server 2 alliance.
2. Not on Server 1. People tremble before me
3. Daily
4. When i get an army, resources. But for now? Undying support.
5. Nope. Cept my little one on Server 2.
6. Server 2, server 4. Both current
7. Of course i have.
8. EchoTango. (-57|64) not sure how close to you guys.
EchoTango
EchoTango

Male
Number of posts : 31
City / Travian SW/NW....: : Deal, Kent. (Located NW in Travian)
Title: : Sir
Travian Race: : I've been all 3, like teutons most.
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:39 pm

1. Because the Judges are a great bunch of people and i would feel honored to join them
2. Not on Sever 1 all is quiet so far.
3. a couple of times a day just to keep things ticking over
4. Not a whole lot right now but once i get up and running what i have is for the alliance to use.
5. no
6. i currently have 2 villages in sever 2
7. Yes i have and why wouldnt i believe in them?
8. DonnaDoo2 -74/21

Back to top Go down

Post by gruntharst Sat May 17, 2008 1:59 am

1. On your description it says you're willing to take in new players which are willing to learn and grow, and I'm a fast grower, I also really want to join an alliance but not be stuck in a small or weak one which makes you a target for bigger players.
2. I only use server 1 at the moment this is my first time playing, I have been attacked before but not on a regular basis and I'm building up my troops so people that do attack are going back with less than they came with, I've had the same players attack me more than once but not constantly as they don't get anything. I'm not a farm i have three crannys and the most i've ever lost is about 250 clay.
3. For a good few hours each day, this games a great way to kill time in my opinion.
4. I can't contribute hugely at the moment but I can help with troops, but don't have loads yet, but building my army all the time now, I can also help with some donations.
5. No i was going to join a small one but decided that would put me at more risk than being un-allied.
6. This is my first time playing, been on for about a month now, just server 1 at current.
7. yes and I aggree with them wouldn't be trying to join otherwise.
8. Gruntharst, -71|98
gruntharst
gruntharst

Male
Number of posts : 9
City / Travian SW/NW....: : NW
Travian Race: : teuton
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by torque Sat May 17, 2008 3:34 am

1, I wish to join because I wish to be a part of a good and well prganised alliance where teamwork and success are second to none..
2, No, not on this server..
3, Hyper..
4, Old age, terrible sense of humour, and teamwork in time..
5, Not on this server.
6, On server 4 i play under a different name. Also i used to do very well on Tribal Wars..
7, Of course..
8, torque (-92|75)

torque

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty RE:applicant

Post by tyler008 Tue May 20, 2008 11:59 am

1. I would like to join because i would be able to meet new people and make friends.
2. I haven't been attacked since i started playing travian.
3. Every day i am on enless anything important , you will be told.
4. I would supply anyone with 300 of everything.
5. My previous alliance is C.U.B but their no were near as good as you.
6. This is my first time on a server but i have a sitter who knows what he is doing.
7. Yes i have and i fully agree with them.
8. tyler008 (-134 , -25)

tyler008

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Joining the Judges

Post by Hemera Thu May 22, 2008 3:51 am

1. I wish to join your alliance, because on your profile you seem to value teamwork, as I do. I believe that in Travian, teamwork makes winners. Working together is important as is supporting each other and communicating well.
2. I have been attacked once on 11/05, they took lots of resources. Since then my cranny has been built higher than my warehouse and grannary. I had one more attack on the 20/05 and they got nothing.
3. I am very active. Every day. At least once a day.
4. I think i can contribute to your alliance, by being a dedicated member. I will support other members and would contribute resources when necessary.
5. Currently i am in AOH {S}, and i have found that the alliance doesnt work together. I feel this game is about teamwork and AOH {S} just doesnt offer that.
6. Im not an experienced player, have been playing for about a month, but am dedicated and keen to learn from more experienced players!
7. I have read and agree to the alliance rules. I have never had a red dot and am not a farm.
8. Hemera (95,-79)

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Thankyou for your time,
Hemera

Hemera

Back to top Go down

Post by Oppymast Tue May 27, 2008 3:16 am

1. Because - a) Your reputation with other users is pretty goo b) First alliance i have seen who don't blow wind up their own asses on how good, great or powerful you are!! I also appreciate the point you look for new and existing players - Not people with Pops of 400+ Mad - I mean how do you do that nowadays when all the big boys nail small villages as soon as they pass the time date...
2. Yes I have due to me progressing pretty quickly, however I have only lost a small amount of wheat, probably enough for a couple of wheatabix!! Since then I've been defending!
3. On every day, pretty much all of the day, or certainly every evening. Even now got access on my mobile/PDA hehe! Very Happy
4. Wit, humour and charm - and the willingness to learn and share.
5. Nope
6. Well, only joined a couple of weeks ago and well addicted.
7. Yup
8. Hannsville (-103|-85) Very Happy

Oppymast

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty application to join

Post by derkdigl Thu May 29, 2008 3:37 am

1. I would like to the join beacuse a) your reputation is excellent, b) you understand that new players need help too, c) as fair as alliances go you seem very down to earth and dont request an army of 10000+ troops to join and d) you were recommended by a friend (Oppymaster).
2. Yes I have been attacked quite regulary as my population is expanding quite quickly, but I have been upgrading my cranny very recently so at the moment they are walking in and walking out empty handed.
3. Pretty much on all the time, also play during work hours (beauty of been management).
4. Currently I have been working on upgrading all my resources spots so I would always share the bounty with who ever needs it. Im good at taking orders too so I am willing to do what is needed for the greater good of the alliance.
5. No never been in an aliance before.
6. Im quite new to the game but I seem to be learning quite quickly and I am already addicted to it.
7. Yes for sure!!!!
8. Barry Town (119|66)

derkdigl

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Alliance application

Post by jax20020 Fri May 30, 2008 3:54 pm

Hey names Mikey and i would like to join the alliance.

I would like to join because I feel that joining this alliance will provide me with the opertunity to contact new people and make friends with them. Unfortunatly yes i have been attacked recently and in the past by a person who keeps sending numbers like 1000 axe men after my 15 paladin meaning i cant get off the starters block. Entering this alliance wont provide me with imunity but i hope it might provide some small deterant. I am online pretty much everyday unless i have a reason not to be like i cant get to a computer. As for contributions at the moment in the terms of Travian not alot because i only have a small village, but as a user i can add another opinion to the forum disscusions, and someone to talk to if needed. I am currectly in the alliance FFF but the are situated along way from me and to be entirly honest i am looking for something a little closer to home. As for prior experiance i have none this is my first villa ge on Travian but i am learning. Yes i have read the rules and yes i agree with them. My name is jax2002001 and im located at -104/34

jax20020

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyberchi Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:37 am

1. Hi, I wish to join as my friend Gruntharst recommended this alliance. It would also mean that I wouldn't be attacked by bigger players if i were in a strong alliance.
2. I have only been attacked a couple of times, I had a big enough cranny to stop any more than 200 wood being taken. Noone's been farming me as there wouldn't be much point.
3. I check up on my village a lot of times every day as i have plenty of spare time due to study leave.
4. I can't give much to the alliance at the moment but my village and army are steadly growing and i'll try to help any villages near by me in the future.
5. I am part of the alliance Loco at the moment to stop anyone from picking on me if i was without an alliance.
6. This is my first time playing, i think i started about 3 weeks ago.
7. Of course I do
8. Cyberchicken2 (-68|121)

Cyberchi

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Joining

Post by Ged00 Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:30 am

I would like to join because I feel that joining this alliance will provide me with the opertunity to contact new people and make friends with them. Unfortunatly yes i have been attacked recently.
I am active most of the day.
I'm very low on resourses(0 on everything) and so I thought you could help me.

Ged00

Back to top Go down

Post by Never Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:53 am

1. Becuase i have heard about the reputation of Judges on other servers.
2. Not recently, prob about 6 weeks.
3. Online at least 3 hours a day.
4. Stability and support.
5. I am currently in Illuminati. IGM to find out reasons for leaving.
6. Played on previous S1
7. Most definitely
8. Never, 9|10, 10|10, 11|10

Never

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Bunny2805 Application to Join --==Judges==--

Post by Bunny Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:49 am

Hi there.

1. I would like to join Judges as from what iamaspakka tells me, you run your alliance like a family. All for one and one for all. I like the mentality behind that and would love to help.

2. Yes, I have been attacked in the past, and when I first started out, I was farmed relentlessly. I decided to stick it out and carry on (this being my first Travian server too and overcame the attacks with some diplomacy and started to grow. I have been scouted twice in the past month but nothing has come of that (by my old Alliance none the less Sad )

3. I am extremely active, I log on about every 30mins to 1 hour @ work and @ home I can be on for hours a night.

4. In my eyes I see me being able to contribute alot to the Judges alliance, I am active and have a attitude for perfection, I like to strive to be the best at what I do in anything I do so Travian is no different, I will help with anything the alliance requires me too and do my best to make my village(s) worthy of the Judges tag.

5. I have been in other alliances, one I was in SS a very small alliance that didn't seem to be going anywhere and the chat and communication was non-existant. I have also been in FOAD-N which although talkative and near the top of the leaderboard lacked the cohesion and family atmosphere I need. I was always quick to help the allaince when attacks were coming in even being at the bottom of the allaince tables numbers wise I still sent every troop I had to defend along with the wheat to sustain them, however when I was attacked I was ignored for help. And then after I left (not to join another allaince but in retrospect of the lack of help) I wsa then scouted and attacked by FOAD-N themselves which I didn't think was very nice since I had left on good terms.

6. I mentioned before this is my first Travian server I had played on, since starting here I have also recently started on uk server 6 as it restarted, I have learnt alot from my time so far but obviously I still have alot to learn, I am currently starting to branch out and take new villages to increase my value and help me start using my Gaulish nature and attack so people, another plus side to joining Judges is I would have some valid war targets to go after, with me being fairly small currently I could go after some of the lower members of warring alliances for Judges. I am also currently sitted (sp) by iamaspakka of your alliance and he is helping guide me in the right direction to be better than I am currently. Thanks m8.

7. Yes I agree with the rules and accept them.

8. My name is Bunny2805 and my co-ordinates are -51/87 next door neighbor to iamaspakka. Smile

Thanks for reading, I realaise there was alot but it is all the information you require (I hope). Hopefully see you soon in allaince chat Smile

Bunny

Bunny

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty application

Post by Assimila Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:51 am

1.I think its about time i joined an alliance because all the players around me seem to already be a part of one. I looked around a bit and judges seemed to be my best bet.
2. The last time i was attacked was on the 21/07/08 the attacker has attacked me once before that.
3. i'm online at least once a day.
4. I can support a small army and send resources to the alliance if needed
5. no
6. i've been using travian for 3 months now
7. Yes, and i agree
8. Assimilated 50/130

Assimila

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcat Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:13 am

1. the alliance have great people, i would be honored if i joined and would do my best at all times
2. i have been attacked a few times and i have also attacked back.
3. im on daily
4. i can support a small army and send resources to other people in the alliance and i would help in anyway possible
5. i am in a little alliance with my friend but its not really working out.
6. i have only been on for a few months and think that joining your alliance would help me get a better understanding for the game.
7. yes off course
8. coolstars -142/81

coolcat

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcat Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:16 am

1. the alliance have great people, i would be honored if i joined and would do my best at all times
2. i have been attacked a few times and i have also attacked back.
3. im on daily
4. i can support a small army and send resources to other people in the alliance and i would help in anyway possible
5. i am in a little alliance with my friend but its not really working out.
6. i have only been on for a few months and think that joining your alliance would help me get a better understanding for the game.
7. yes off course
8. coolcats -123/102

ps i forgot to say that i have 2 accounts this one and coolstars because my friend gave it to me when she did not have the time.

coolcat

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjawol Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:51 am

1. Why do you wish to join?
2. Have you been attacked recently or in the past and have the attacker repeatedly attacked you? This is not a way to instantly grant yourself immunity from attacks.
3. How active are you?
4. What can you contribute to the alliance if you were to join?
5. Have you been in any other alliance before?
6. What experience do you have in Travian?
7. Have you read the alliance rules from the Travian page and do you agree to them?
8. What is your name and co-ordinates?

1.I wish to join the Judges because I don't belong to an alliance. The alliance I was in was going no where with people going inactive all the time and I felt it time to try and find a good alliance to join.
2.Yes I have been attacked, and farmed a little..and even recently. But I make enough resources to combat that as long as the attacks don't bombard me.
3.I use Travian everyday to start new builds and recruit more troops. I usually use travian for about 2 hours a day, spread out over the day.
4. if I were to be able to join the judges I could contribute resources and troops to any that need them ^_^
5. as said above, yes, but it was dying with everyone going inactive.
6. my experience ranges depending on what part of the game you are talking about. I have my experience in building defences and making sure I have resources. I don't have any experiance in taking villages.
7.yes I have read them, and agree to them.
8.in-game name: ninjawolfy, RL name: David, Co-ordinates: (37|-81)

ninjawol

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty allaince application

Post by waddo Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:46 pm

1) because i want to be theren in the end game with an alliance who will fight to the end. 2)no haven't been attacked for a long time, i make sure i'm not worth attacking 3)10 to 20 attacks in a day usually 4) troops and res, 5) RAF-NE 6)pretty new to it, but my mentor is L DOUBLE E of FARMS NW who guides me most days, however a rule is not to discuss strength of other people/alliances 7) yes Cool waddo 49/152

waddo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wandrews Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:24 pm

Hi, I am Wandrews.

I have always wanted to join Judges. I used to get attacked a lot, but not anymore. The longest I have been off is 3 days... it happened once. I always have more rescources than I need, so I give them to those in the alliance who needs them. I was in W.S R, IliumVVV and ~~TKII~~. I haven't got much experience, but I am tutored by Samli of Ilium. I have, and I agree with them. I am Wandrews, from Larissa at x:-62 y:123.

Wandrews

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Hopeful Newbie

Post by WG Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:39 am

1. I see how the Judges operate and I want some of that.

2. Only by Judges

3. Daily

4. A powerful army if you guys will let me build one, and resources when required.

5. Not on server 1.

6. About 4 weeks. (But used to play Empire Earth)

7. Yes

8. S1 - KidFire, village - ChessMan @ -161/71

WG

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty un-ban me please

Post by browny { Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:21 am

seeing as im part of judges now could somebody please unban my account on this forum ???

(i was banned because i left judges, then came back again ) Surprised

browny {

Back to top Go down

Post by trainzz Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:27 pm

un-ban me to (plez)

trainz from TNT [J2]

trainzz

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Joining Application

Post by Rand Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:04 am

1. Why do you wish to join? I am looking for a good Alliance that is strong enough to see the end-game. You were recommended by Beesy in TE~PK.

2. Have you been attacked recently or in the past and have the attacker repeatedly attacked you? This is not a way to instantly grant yourself immunity from attacks. Have been attacked several times by Reku, but have not lost much (Residence a few times) but he has lost a few Senators. Also Ursae has attacked one of my towns. All are still thriving though.

3. How active are you? I am on several times a day, including at work.

4. What can you contribute to the alliance if you were to join? I will contribute 100%. AS an ex Fire Fighter & Military person I know the value of teamwork and also understand Strategy & tactics.

5. Have you been in any other alliance before? AM currently in TE~PK, but they are going nowhere at the moment & one of the leaders is deleting their account & recommended TNT

6. What experience do you have in Travian? Have been on Server 1 since July. Was also on .COM server for a few months before having to delete for Real Life Problem.

7. Have you read the alliance rules from the Travian page and do you agree to them? I have and I do.

8. What is your name and co-ordinates? Rand 131/101 for my Capital.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours in Gaming

Rand

Rand

Back to top Go down

Post by browny Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:36 am

Very good applicaion Wink

hopefully you will join and help us in the long term Wink
(population?)
browny
browny